{Trick or Treat} Using the October Mischief Creative Components Kit

Hey there scrappy friends! Lacey here with another layout using the "October Mischief" Creative Components Kit and some Add-ons!


I started this one with a big Halloween Cardstock Cut This one is called "Halloween Wreath Cardstock Cut"  and I decided  to color it black using my "Distress Oxide" ink pad in the color Black Soot. After inking the entire thing I sprayed it with some Distress Mica Mist in Antique Linen. I love the subtle splatter it created. 


I built the page on a white cardstock and used "Carved Pumpkin" Distress Oxide ink to create an orange glow of a halo to peek out from behind the cut file. It was the perfect little eery touch! I backed the center of the file with a patterned paper from the Paper Rose "Halloween Hallow Basics" Collection Pack.


I used this month's printable "October Mischief" and printed it on clear sticker paper then cut out some of the hexagons and adhered them to my background before continuing to build the page. 


To embellish further I dug into the Carta Bella "Halloween" 12x12 Element Sticker Sheet with a goal to use up as many as I could! This sticker sheet is so cute and matched my photos perfectly! The finishing touch was mounting my completed layout on a piece of orange and black check paper from my stash. I love the finished product! 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on the Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #stories and #OctoberMischifeCreativeComponentsKit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!
 

Comments

Popular Posts