{Our Epic Adventure} Layout with the "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello Friends!  I am here today with another layout from the February's "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit.  This layout came together pretty quickly.  I was excited to use these new products from this kit on my first layout for this month.  


I started this layout with a piece of light gray card stock from my stash and added the burlap/woodgrain and the gold dot to create a full 12 x12 background with a small border of gray.  I figured out how I wanted to place my photos on the right side of the layout and used the camping sticker from the Reminisce-"Happy Camper" Sticker Sheet.  Then I used a scallop punch on the sticker to create the circle. 


I used the American Crafts specialty paper "Printed Burlap", but I needed something that the photos would not get lost on.  I loved the B side (wood grain) of Jen Hadfield- Patio Party "Panels" and knew it would be perfect.  So I stacked the two papers to create a layered effect.


I used the Jen Hadfield-Home Made "Gold Dots" on the left half of this layout. I love how the gold dots made this layout come together. 




I created a banner using the banner stickers from the Echo Park-Adventure Awaits element sticker sheet and some black and white twine from my stash.  I added some of the little word sayings around my layout from this sticker sheet as well. As far as my title I used small letter stickers to create "Our" and the word "Epic" from the Heidi Swapp- "No Limits" Buzz Word enamel stickers. I added two compasses  from my stash and to finish it off I found an arrow from the Echo Park Adventure Awaits element sticker sheet and some silver Nuvo drops. 



For the final part of my title ADVENTURE I used the Paige Evans "Adventure" Cardstock Cut. I backed each letter with each of the pattern papers in this "Scout Life" Theme Kit. Once I added the paper behind the letters and I put pop dots on the back of it so that it would give it some dimension. 



That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at February's "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us #notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Popular Posts