{Stars & Stripes} Using the "Party in the USA" Creative Components Kit

 


Hi, friends! Today, I'm sharing a layout with the new "Party in the USA" Creative Components Kit and a few items from the shop, like the adorable bow patches. I love how cute the bow patch is on my layout! 


Lacy created a gorgeous layout using a four-square/grid layout and I love how it looks! I used a similar layout with four photos. I matted each of the photos on a couple of pieces of pattern paper with stars stenciled behind the photos. 


I really like the photo of my husband and me watching the fireworks, but the actual fireworks photos didn't turn out the best. This layout design works great for highlighting one photo while making the other three not-so-fantastic photos look good, too. 


Look at the cute blue bow! I love it so much. I used red line tape to adhere it to my layout. I also added sequins (an add-on this month) and tiny gems (from my stash) to each cluster. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! 

-Erin

Comments