{Spooky} Using the October Mischief Creative Components Kit

Hey friends! Lacey here, and Spooky season is officially here, and the new “October Mischief” Creative Components Kit was perfect for bringing this Halloween layout to life!


I started by using one of the frames from the kit and backing it with patterned paper from the “Halloween Hallows Basics” Collection Pack. I then layered it with one of the scene papers in the pack. It was perfect for my Halloween photos! 


I layered the pumpkins, witchy details, florals, ghosts, and that gorgeous spiderweb bow around my photos to create lots of dimension and texture. The Spooky title piece was just perfect, while the plaid pattern and pops of orange tied everything together.

To finish it off I used some of the “Bats” acrylic embellishments and scattered them around. 



Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on the Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #stories and #OctoberMischifeCreativeComponentsKit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts