{Oh, Goose} Using the "Here & Now" Creative Components Kit
Hello, and welcome back to the {Not} Just for Boys blog! Today, I'm sharing a layout using the new "Here & Now" Creative Components Kit and a few add-ons available on the website.
I used a piece of textured (and printed) cardstock from my stash as the base. I used strips of paper from the Paper Rose paper pack, included in the kit, to create a fun mat around my photo.
The orange alphabet stickers are from a previous {Not} Just for Boys kit, and the acrylic stars were a part of this month's release.
I added half pearls and gold mist in each of the embellishment clusters. The soft colors from the kit paired perfectly with the photo of our sweet kitten, Goose.
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you are loving the "Here & Now" Creative Components kit as much as I am!
- Erin

Comments
Post a Comment