{Lake Quinault} Using the "Stories & Souvenirs" Creative Components Kit
Hi, friends! Welcome back to the NJFB blog! Today, I'm sharing a layout using the gorgeous new "Stories & Souvenirs" Creative Component Kit and papers from the "Open Road" Collection Kit.
I love the pinks, oranges, and yellows in this kit! I used two sunset photos on this page, layering them over the beautiful sun paper.
I added a group of embellishments to the left of the photos, including a subtitle, metal charm, stickers, and sequins. I added my journaling strips below the embellishments.
I adhered the acrylic word "escape" on a label below the photo using Glossy Accents. This vacation was an escape for us and I love the font of this piece!
I tucked in a selection of floral stickers under the photos, then added enamel dots, sequins, and gold splatter on top.
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout!
- Erin


Comments
Post a Comment