{Here is 21} Using the Intellectual Limitless Kit

 Happy Saturday scrappy friends! Today I have another great page using the new "Intellectual" Limitless Kit and add ons! This is our very first kit that we are offering subscriptions on! I know I am excited about having a subscription option, how about you?! 


I started this page with smooth white cardstock and added lots of mixed media! Then used some hexagon dies from my stash to cut my photos and lots of the papers in the kit into different size hexagon shapes. I adhered them to the background placing some on foam dots and others directly to the page to give it some dimension. 


I used lots of the foam pieces from the add on kit but the white didn't work so I just added some distress ink to change the color of them a but. I love the way they turned out! 


I felt like it needed some gold touches so I added lots of twiddles of gold thread and some gold splatters to the background. That is also where the piece of gold foiled vellum came in. It has been floating around on my desk for a few weeks after another project. 


For my title I mixed a few of the foam title pieces with the Vicki Boutin alphabet and grounded it with a piece of ephemera from the kit. This kit has so much potential in my eyes and I love the mix of bold colors with geometric designs and I like the slight school theme too. 


I finished it off by trimming down my white cardstock and matting it on one of the distress patterned papers. I like the finished look this gives and also allowed me to distress the edge go the white cardstock just a bit to add more texture. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #Intellectuallimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!












Comments

Popular Posts