{First Day of School} Using the “Intellectual” Limitless Kit

 


Hi friends! I hope everyone is having an awesome September. Our kids started back to school about a month ago and I’m thrilled I have the September “Intellectual” Limitless Kit and Essentials kit to work with! I love the neutral colors in this month’s kit, especially the gray and tan.


 The ephemera pack from 49 & Market is packed full of fun bits & pieces to tuck under the photos and create clusters. I also added the chipboard stars along the bottom of the page. I love how the stars create a border on my layout. 


I used a chipboard frame to create a home for my subtitle, then added gold mist and gold Nuvo drops in several places on my page. 


I also added a few sparkly bits on my page for a different texture. The brown floral paper is a gorgeous color and adds a pop of color behind the photo.  

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! I hope you love the September kits as much as I do! 

-Erin


Comments

Popular Posts