{6th} Using the Intellectual Limitless Kit

Happy Tuesday Scrappy friends! Lacey here with another new page using the "Intellectual Limitless Kit" and add ons. This kit is packed with lots of fun embellishments that range from school themed to sweet love. It makes for the perfect fall kit to scrap so many different occasions. 


For this page I decided to stick to the school theme of the kit and dug into those fun embellishments from 49 and Market. I started with the grey background paper and a lot of stitching! I love to sew on my pages and this one needed some or lots of thread! I used my T-square ruler and a pencil to draw lines down the page to keep them somewhat straight.


Next I used the hexagon stencil to add just a tiny bit of ink to the background in several areas to add some depth. I then machine stitched all the lines from top to bottom on the page and cut all the thread tails off. I felt like this kind of mimics ruled school paper. It also adds a ton of texture. 


Next I used some of the patterned paper to cut two large banner shaped pieces and decided to punch along the tops of those with a notebook style punch from my stash. I then layered up these pieces along with a few of my favorite pieces from the ephemera pack to create a base for my photograph. 


I used some Distress Oxide Ink to color the background of the main die as it was bright white and I feel it fit the distressed look of the page. I then popped some of them up on foam to give them dimension.


To finish off my page I added the Vicki Boutin Thickers for my title and added some twine to that cute little tag. I couldn't be happier with the finished layout! I has so much awesome texture. 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #Intellectuallimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!














Comments

Popular Posts