{Yes!} Using the Nature Adventure Limitless Kit

 Hey scrappy friends, Lacey here with my second layout of the month using the "Nature Adventure" Limitless Kit and add ons! I created this one LIVE over in our Facebook Group and you can watch the replay at anytime to see it all come together! 


I started with smooth white cardstock as my base, then used some Scorched Timber Distress Oxide Ink and a brayer to create that amazing mixed media on the background! After the ink dried a bit then I went in with a dry brush and applied some Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide Ink using a blending brush through a stencil. 

I focused my design down the center of the page and and used a medium to light pressure to allow a variation of light to dark ink. 

Next, I used the same stencil and an ink pen to draw inside the lines of the stencil randomly around the page. After that I used black Archival Ink and the Vicki Boutin stamp from the "Nature Adventure" Essentials Kit to stamp the coffee stain circles around my page. Then, finishing off my mixed media with some splatters of Mica Mist. 

After all that fun then comes the building the page part! I didn't want to cover up any of its beauty so I kept the rest of the design rather simple. I used a hexagon punch from my stash and punched a few of the patterned papers to sprinkle around the page and tuck in behind the image. I also used lots of ephemera pieces to build up my layers behind the photo. 


I used a simple chipboard title from the 49 & Market Crafty Garden Chipboard Words as my title to finish it off. This kit has so much to offer and a TON of product to choose from!!! If you haven't already go grab up one before they are gone. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #natureladventurelimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!










Comments

Popular Posts