{Grow the Very Best} Using the “Nature Adventure” Limitless Kit



Hi, friends! Welcome back to the NJFB blog! Today, I’m sharing a new layout using the “Nature Adventure” Limitless Kit

My garden was extremely productive this year and I wanted to document one of my bigger harvest baskets. The “grow the very best” chipboard pieces were PERFECT for my page and made a great title.


I printed my photo with a white border then matted the picture onto green pattern paper. I layered pieces of the ephemera behind the photo. I used dimensional adhesive to attach the chipboard title to my page. 


My garden always has butterflies flitting about so I added three butterfly stickers to my layout. 


The 49 & Market frames are such a great embellishment! It’s the perfect green color and matched my layout and photo. 


The yellow flower die cut is one of my favorite pieces in the ephemera pack. I used a garden-themed stamp to add a sentiment to the file tab above my layout. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! 

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts