{Favorite Photo} Using the Natural Adventure Limitless Kit

 Hi scrappy friend and welcome to August! I don't know about you but I'm ready for some cooler Fall weather! Today I am sharing my first layout using the "Natural Adventure" Limitless kit and add ons. 


I started this one with that fabulous 49 and Market background paper. I just loved all the layers it already had going on and it matched the warm colors from my photo so well! 


I then used the Vicki Boutin Creativefx and a stencil from my stash to add some texture to the page. Once it was fully dry I used my Scorched Timber Distress Oxide to brush over it to tone it down and add some grunge. 


I then began assembling all the layers behind my photo to add more depth to the page. I use some of the ephemera pieces from the "Natural Adventure" Essentials kit and popped them up as well. I really love the leafy bit along the side!


For my title I went with the words Favorite Photo also from the main kit. I used the Distress Oxide ink again to tone down the bright white and the blue on the chipboard. 


Lastly, I felt it needed a little more touch of black so I grabbed my pen and doodled over the already drawn lines on the top and bottom corners of the background paper. It added some more depth and bolder black lines that popped a bit more. To finish it off I used my favorite Nuvo Mica Mist in the grey to splatter on my page. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #naturaladventurelimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!










Comments

Popular Posts