{Sunkissed} Using the “Summer Pastime” Limitless Kit

      

Do you use scrapbook sketches for inspiration? Hello Everyone! Jessica here, with a scrapbook layout today featuring the Summer Pastime Limitless kit! I decided to pair this one up with a sketch by our very own Meridy and you can play along with it too in our Facebook group! I grabbed a few of the patterned papers from this kit, some gesso and Shimmerz Paints and went to town! I followed the sketch pretty closely with using the torn edges and keeping it white in the middle. I also used some lots of embellishments and sequins from the kit to stick to the sketch design. Thanks for the inspiration, Meridy! I LOVED this sketch!



I have a process video on my YouTube if you'd like to see how this came together:





Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #summerpastime(or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica 







Comments

Popular Posts