{Summer} Using the “Summer Pastime” Limitless Kit



 

I have been waiting for the Perfect Kit to scrapbook this adorable photo of my son and my nephew.That “Summer Pastime” limitless kit has bright, fun colors that worked perfectly with my photo.


I love the striped paper in this kit, and I used my favorite star Punch to add punch stars in several clusters on my layout. I also use the distress oxide spray to create a fun, splattered background for my papers, embellishments, and photo.


I love the coordinating sequence this month, and I adhered them with liquid glue and several clusters on my page. I also added label stickers, tiny, alphabets, and one of the chipboard frames.


My favorite part of this page is that chipboard frame, with the label, year, twine, and camera embellishment. This embellishment cluster turned out super cute, and I love the pops of color.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club if you post on social media; we love seeing what you create!

-Erin






Comments

Popular Posts