{Working Mighty Hard} Using the Powerhouse Limitless Kit

 Happy Wednesday scrappy friends! Lacey here with another layout that I had the pleasure of creating LIVE over in the Facebook Group! If you missed it come together, you can watch the replay at any time. 


I used products from the "Powerhouse" Limitless kit as well as the add on kit. I started my page with a solid white cardstock and added some Distress Oxide Ink with the stencil from the add on kit. I used the blending brushes from the shop to add color where I wanted it. 


I stuck pretty close to the sketch this month and I really love the outcome using 4 photos on my page. After adding my mixed media I cut my paper down to size for the circle and added it to the background. From there I began to build my page using lots of tags and patterned papers from the 6x8 paper pad. 


Again, sticking closely to the sketch I decided to add some stars to my page so I used some scraps of paper and a punch from my stash to sprinkle them around the page in different sizes. 


To embellish further I fussy cut some of the elements from the 6x8 paper pad and popped them up with dimensional foam, I even colored the hard hat orange with my ink to match the layout better! 


For my title I decided to use the "Mighty" Cardstock cut that comes in the kit and color it with my inks as well. I added foam to it so that it created dimension to my page and finished off the title with the gold letters from the kit. 

Lastly I decided to hand doodle around my large circle element to make it pop better, and it was the perfect touch!

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #powerhouselimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!









Comments

Popular Posts