{Pirate Metal Art} Using the Powerhouse Limitless Kit

 Hey scrappy friends! Lacey here with my first page go the month using the "Powerhouse" Limitless Kit and add ons! 


This kit is the perfect grungy, masculine kit for all those special photos you have been saving, like me! I have had these photos for a few years now and didn't know exactly what I. wanted to do with them until I saw this kit. The rustiness was just perfect. 


I started with sketch and used a grid design to get several photos on my page. I used the 6x8 paper pad from the add on kit to cut my paper squares. I wanted to use lots of mixed media on my background so I chose to layer several stencils to achieve this look. I also used the new "Scorched Timber" Distress Oxide along with some of my other favorite colors to achieve a rusty color. 


The tags in the kit were a perfect addition to bring to the page and add just another layer of texture. I kept my embellishments simple as there is a lot going on with all that mixed media. I used some Foundry Wax and added it to the gears to give them a metallic finish. 


Lastly I added my title with some alphas from my stash and mixed them with the tiny gold one from the kit. So my title didn't get lost I used another tag from the kit to ground the letters. 


I just love the grungy feel of this page and it goes perfectly with the photos I captured. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #powerhouselimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!











Comments

Popular Posts