{Majestic Elk} Using the “Powerhouse” Limitless Kit

 


Hi, friends! Welcome back to the {Not} Just for Boys blog! Today, I’m sharing a layout I created using the “Powerhouse” Limitless Kit and Essentials Kit.

I love this photo of a gorgeous elk we saw on a nature preserve and it needed its own page! 

I printed the photo with a white border then matted the photo on two pieces of pattern paper. I used distress oxide ink and a stencil to create a fun, textured background. 

I punched out the trees from the chipboard sheet and colored them using pigment ink. I adhered the two brown trees to my page using liquid adhesive, then adhered the green tree using dimensional adhesive. 

I printed the journaling on vellum then adhered it to my page. I used the star from the Plaid Hearts & Stars pack on the left side of my layout, then added sequins with liquid adhesive. I love the rustic, weathered look of this page! 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you’re loving the March kits as much as I am! 

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts