{One Cool Kid} Using the Rugged Limitless Kit

 Hello scrappy friends, and happy Tuesday to ya! Today is our Mardi Gras! So as we say here in the boot Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler! I have a fun new layout to share using the "Rugged" Limitless Kit


I created this one LIVE over in the NJFB Kit Club Community group. We had so much fun chatting and creating! If you missed it and would like to watch the replay you can do so at anytime! I used this months challenge sketch and twisted it to fit my photos, I love the outcome. Here is the sketch if you would like to follow along. 


I also used the cardstock cut that is in the kit and showed a new little technique on how to easily color and back your cardstock cuts you get from the shop. I stuck with the tag theme on the right side of my page but went with larger tags and I used vertical photos. 


I kept my design to a minimum and let the title stand out. I really like how that orange Distress Oxide pops on the cardstock cut! You can find the blending brushes and inks here in the shop. 


I also used another color of Distress Oxide Inks to color the AC Cool Boy Foam Alphabet Thickers. You can get those in the "Rugged" Essentials Kit. 


Lastly I finished off my tags with a bit of the twine that my kit comes wrapped in and some of the tiny stars and arrow stickers from the Vicki Boutin sticker set. It was the perfect finishing touch! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #ruggedlimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!











Comments

Popular Posts