{Epic Dude} Using the Rugged Limitless Kit

 Hello scrappy friends! Lacey here to share my final layout of the month using the "Rugged" Limitless Kit. 


This kit has been so much fun to play with. I love all the patterns and how they play so well together! I started this page with a solid white cardstock and added a sprinkle of "Silver Smoke" Mica Mist to the background. 


I then went through all the papers from the kit and cut random size strips, keeping them about 6 inches in length. After glueing them wonky to the background I used my sewing machine to stitch with black thread in the center of each strip leaving the tails in tact. 


I used a tag from the cut apart sheet and paired it next to my photo. I used lots of stickers from the sticker sheet and added them all down the page grounding them on the sewn strips of paper. I used the Epic sticker as part of my title and paired it with the Dude sticker. 


I also used one of the acrylic arrows from the "A la Carte" section of the shop. I added the tiny stars from the sticker sheet and used the tiny letter stickers from the alphabet stickers to add his name to the bottom. 


Lastly I punched two tabs and added them to the top of my photo for my date stamp.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #ruggedlimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!










Comments

Popular Posts