{Happiest Moments} Using the “Revitalize” Limitless Kit

 


Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club blog! Today, I’m sharing a layout using the new “Revitalize” Limitless Kit and Essentials kit  


I used the stencil (included in the kit) and a warm gray ink to create the splatters on the background paper, then added die cuts and a matted photo on top.


I cut tags from the pattern paper and added them behind the photo. The journaling was printed on vellum and added on top of one of the tags. 


I added two fabric stars (from the Essentials kit) with liquid adhesive, then adhered gems (from a previous kit), sequins, and gold mist to my layout. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you love the January kits as much as I do! 

-Erin











Comments

Popular Posts