{Enjoy} Using the “Revitalize” Limitless Kit

 


Hi, friends and welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club blog! Today, I’m sharing a layout using the new “Revitalize” Limitless Kit and Essentials Kit. I love this background paper from 49 & Market and created my layout on top. 


I matted my photos with the orange textured paper then added photo corners to the outside corners. The chipboard stars are from the Vicki Boutin embellishment packs and I used metallic Nuvo mist and a paint brush to add color to each chipboard piece. 

I used a  star punch to add little blue stars on my page, then I added metallic silver mist drops on top. 

I also added clear drops next to the chipboard stars. On the outside edge of the layout I stamped flags using the new “Nailed It!” 4x6 Stamp Set and light gray ink. 

Thank you so much for shopping by to check out my layout! I hope you are loving the January kits as much as I am! 

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts