{Sweet Memories} Using the “Merry and Bright” Page Kit



Hi, friends! Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog. Today, I’m sharing a bright and fun layout using the new “Merry and Bright” Page Kit and “Essentials” Kit.


My jumping off point for this layout was a sweet photo of my boys from 2018. I started my layout by inking a stencil on white carsstock using red dye ink. I double-matted the photo on pattern paper, then added it to my page. 


I tucked a 3x4 journaling card under the photo then layered embellishments on top, including the adorable deer die cut. I added a stitched hat on top of the deer for added texture (and cuteness!). 


The essentials kit includes a beautiful snowflake ribbon that I cut apart and made layered embellishments out of. I also used the chipboard frames, also included in the Essentials Kit, in two places on my page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! I hope you are loving this kit as much as I am!

-Erin 



Comments

Popular Posts