{A Pretty Sweet Christmas} Using the Merry & Bright Page Kit

 Hi scrappy friends! Lacey here to share a fun new page using the "Merry & Bright" Page Kit. I started this page wanting to use all the things! everything is just so darn pretty!  I decided on sort of a grid layout using four of the patterns on the background and stitching them to my white cardstock. 


I had one image of my husband and son with my husbands grandmother from Christmas Eve a few years back. So I put it front and center of my design. After stitching the triangles to my background I matted my photo on a few colors of scrap cardstock to help it pop off the busy background. 


I used lots of the cardstock die cuts from the Vicki Boutin "Peppermint Kisses" Ephemera pack in the kit. There are so many great pieces there! 


I even used one for my title. I also added some of the "Ho Ho Peppermint" Puffy Title Thickers from the "Merry & Bright" Essentials Kit to decorate around the page. I really loved that red ribbon piece, it made it look like my photo was also a present. 


In the top right I created a little cluster and added the red bow and it came out so perfect! I think I squealed a bit. Lastly to finish it off I used some white acrylic paint to splatter all over the page. It was the perfect sprinkle of happiness I needed! 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way to get those special Holiday memories on paper! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #Merryandbrightpagekit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!





 

Comments

Popular Posts