{Recipes} Using the “Holiday Baking” Page Kit

 


Good morning, and welcome back to the NJFB blog! Today, I’m sharing a new page I created using the “Holiday Baking” Page Kit and Essentials kit. 


I printed four 3x4 photos and adhered them together on a single photo mat, then matted the white cardstock onto red pattern paper. I created my background using a Simple Stories Christmas lights stencil and green distress oxide ink. 


I cut three tags from the pattern paper included in the kit, then tucked them behind the photo mat. I used dimensional adhesive to adhere the red mixer to one of the tags. My Kitchenaid mixer is red and I had to use this die cut on my page! 


I used two types of twice and tied bows through the holes in the tags. I also added sequins and gold mist splatters to the embellishment clusters on the layout. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post on social media; we love seeing what you create! 

-Erin 




Comments

Popular Posts