{Hey There Pumpkin} Using the "November Rain" Limitless Kit


Hey all, Nicole here with my second project this month using the "November Rain" Limitless Kit.


I started this page by paper piecing the top and bottom parts of the layout.  I tore the paper and then curled it up at the ends to make some cool texture across the top of my page.


I then added my photo with lots of scraps behind to make the mat.


I added lots of ephemera from the kit on and below my photo.  I also added my journaling here.




I also added some little tags with some words in three places around my page.  I finished with some gold splatter.

Thanks for coming on here to read about my layout.  We would love to see what you are creating so please post to our NJFB Facebook group and on Instagram.

Until next time,
Nicole





 

Comments

Popular Posts