{Brothers Make the Best of Friends} Using the “November Rain” Limitless Kit

 


Hi, friends! Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! Today, I’m sharing another layout using the “November Rain” Limitless Kit and Essentials Kit. I love the colors and textures included in these kits and it was so fun to combine all of those elements on this page. 


I really wanted to use two autumnal butterflies on this page to represent my two boys, but they looked disconnected when I adhered them to my page. I ended up stitching a light pink trail behind each butterfly (I drew the wavy lines free-hand), and this detail was the perfect way to ground the butterflies. 


I chose to use the light green paper as my background because it is already textured, giving the look of a mixed media background without the work! 



I added gems (from my stash), pearls, and Nuvo stone drops to each embellishment cluster, then splattered silver Nuvo mist over everything. The deep silver is a nice contrast to the warmer tones of the paper and embellishments. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! I hope you love the November kits as much as I do!

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts