{ALL BOY} using the "NOVEMBER RAIN" Limitless Kit

Jennifer here sharing my final layout with not Just For Boys kit club. This is an 8 1/2x11 layout. I am using the NOVEMBER RAIN Limitless Kit. 
I started with how to incorporate this All Boy acrylic piece. I choose to do a grid layout using mainly the Simple Stories cut apart sheet of paper. The ephemera pack and stash sequins. I used a few of the Fancy Pants Design ephemera pieces too. 
Down the left side I placed papers. Inked all the edges of the cards. I decorated each card by adding ephemera or foam pieces. 
I love the way it turned out. I used a ton of die cuts without over doing it. The sequins were a nice little final touch. Just a couple of cute pics of my youngest son playing outside.
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. In the new year I plan on restarting my YouTube Channel Jennifer ScrappinCain. Please join and follow me over there. thank you Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #novemberrain (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts