{Together} using Spiced Cider Limitless kit



Hey crafty friends! Natalie here today using the Spiced Cider Limitless kit to create a fun fall spread!

I grabbed this gorgeous Paper Rose Artsy Print "E" paper for the background and knew that I needed to let it be the star! Luckily I had the perfect colored balloon arch photo to add to the page.


I inked up the Mintay Nature chippies from the Essentials kit in 3 distress oxides that matched the paper - Pine Needles, Fossilized Amber and Crackling Campfire. Then I added color shine gold platter.




I popped the photos up on some patterned papers with foam tape to allow the inked foliage and some of the  Farmstead Harvest die cut ephemera to peek around all the sides.


I used an exacto knife to cut this green foiliage from the paper and fluff it up. Then I layered the  Paper Rose Textures 1.5 "C" Paper to show through the cut leaves. Then I also sliced away the bottom left corner to add that green there too.


A little gold color shine splatter finished the page because I did not want to take away from this gorgeous paper!


Hope you're inspired to use your Spiced Cider Limitless kit! There are a few left if you still need one, but it's a great fall collection, don't pass it up!

 

Comments

Popular Posts