{Oh What Fun!} Exploding Box | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun project that I created with the “Oh What Fun!” Limitless Kit and a few A La Carte goodies!


I love customizing the wood veneer pieces!  This sweet Santa was perfect to go on the lid of this exploding box project!



I tucked lots of diecuts and stickers along with sprinkles of the gorgeous matching sequin mix!


This is going to perfect to give as a Christmas gift with a little gift card tucked inside!


I do so hope that you love this project as much as I do!



I cannot wait to see what you all create with this gorgeous “Oh What Fun!” Limitless Kit!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Group and on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon


Comments

Popular Posts