{BELIEVE} using the "OH WHAT FUN" Limitless Kit

Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month. I choose to use the {OH WHAT FUN} Limitless kit. This is an 11x8 1/2 layout landscape design. 
I knew the wood veneer Santa from the alacarte section was going to make it on a layout. I painted it with acrylic paint markers. I made a brown Santa to match my son in these fun snapchat filter photos. 
I love all the Vicki Boutin papers along with the 49&Market goodies included in this kit. I used the packaging to mat my photo cluster. I used a metal die to cut the large circle from one of the papers. I popped up a few pieces with play foam and inked all the edges. Added a few stickers from the Essential kit sticker sheet. As it gets a little closer to Christmas I am sure I will have many more layouts using this kit.


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #ohwhatfun (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community


Comments

Popular Posts