{Autumn Petting Zoo} Using the "Spiced Cider" Limitless Kit

 Hi scrappy friends! Lacey here today to share another fun layout using the "Spiced Cider" Limitless kit. If I haven't said it before I'll say it again, Fall is my favorite!!! I love everything about it. 

I started this page with a giant tag shape on the right side of the page. I use 2 photos and added some layers behind the as well as the 49 and Market frames that come in the kit. Those frames are so versatile as well as neutral in color so they will match anything or can be colored with inks to match! 

I had lots of ephemera left from the pack so I wanted to use some of those pieces up on this page. I used lots of flowers and leaf shapes to cluster around the images and trickle down to my title. I even used one of the word pieces as part of my title. It was white with gold foiling but I used my "Distress Oxide" Ink to color it so it would pop a little more. 

For my title I cut letters from each of the pattern papers in the kit with letter dies from my stash and then lined them up and sewn through them to attach them to my page. 

To finish this one off I added some gold splatters with the "Aspen Gold" Mica Mist and added some twine from our packaging to my big tag. 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create in some way! Please follow along on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #spicedcider (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!


Comments

Popular Posts