{Spook} using Jack-o-Lantern mini kit


Hey friends! 
Natalie here today getting spooky with the Jack-o-lantern mini page kit!

I used the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Basics Gray as my background. I cut two triangles of patterned paper from the same page - the Pumpkin Fest paper.


I used the Black Soot distress oxide spray to color the spider chipboard from the Mintay chippies in the Jack-O-Lantern Essentials kit.

I embellished it with one of the charms from the essentials and the Jack-o-Lantern sequin mix.


I love this collection to document my son's Halloween costume last year!


The Echo Park Trick or Treat sticker sheet has some great embellishment pieces! I paired this tree and skeleton with another chippy piece colored with black soot distress oxide. 


I used the adorable spider stencil form the essentials kit and sprayed the blat soot distress oxide gently on the gray paper behind the photos.


I finished up with embellishing stickers! 

This Halloween page was so fun to create.
I hope you're inspired to use your Jack-o-Lantern mini kit or any Halloween supplies to document your fun costume photos!

Catch a full process video on my channel!

xo Natalie

 

Comments

Popular Posts