{Road Kill Corn On a Stick} using the "Rad" Limitless Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog bringing you this fun layout featuring the “Rad” Limitless Kit and some gorgeous A La Carte products!


I cannot say enough about the acrylics!  I am loving this font.  I wanted it to stand out a bit so I backed it with a bit of patterned paper.

 

The wood veneers are perfect to customize!  I used a bit of ink and tied the colors in with the rest of the kit.  


I loved layering the colorful striped paper over the stars!  It so reminds me of the man in the photo!


I am having so much fun creating with this kit!


Here’s my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Facbook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #rad (or whatever kit you are using)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon



Comments

Popular Posts