{R.I.P. Summer Break} using Rad Limitless Kit


Hey friends! Natalie here today using the Rad Limitless kit.

I used the awesome Sunburst film strips from 49 and market to house some teeny photos of my kids last fun day of  Summer break!


The Vicki Boutin add-on Print Stop stamp set from the Rad Essentials kit was perfect to add a little mixed media interest behind the filmstrips. A bit of black splatter rounded out the messy background.


One of the Paper Rose Hey Mate ephemera circles housed the R.I.P. Thickers from "Evergreen and Holly" by Vicki Boutin. I used a few things from my stash to finish out the title and added printed journaling strip below.


This Waffle Flowers Craft tech die was super fun to use to document a funny text conversation about my son's new crocs.


The black puffy add-on stars were the perfect embellishments around the page. Find these in the Rad Essentials kit!
I also added one of the adorable camera charms with twine through the eye.




This kit is just a ton of fun to work with. I hope you're inspired on how to use your Rad Limitless kit and grab your own before they're sold out!

Catch a process video on my channel.

xo Natalie

 

Comments

Popular Posts