{I CAN'T EVEN} using the "RAD" LIMITLESS KIT
Jennifer here sharing my first layout of the month. I choose to use the "RAD" Limitless Kit to create a birthday layout of my son's 25th birthday.
It all started with this acrylic piece from the alacarte section. I filled it in with tiny glitter stars. The journaling will talk about how as a mom I can't even believe my child is 25 years old.
I backed the 49 and Market negatives with pattern papers from the the kit. I used my deckle scissors to cut the end and attach the negatives to the photo then placed them on play foam to pop them up. I also matted the photo on two different papers including the border of one of the papers.
I die cut stars and used the puffy stars from the Essential Kit. I used sequins from an older NJFB kit that included music notes. I added flat back pearls. I added in a fabric piece from the Essential kit that matched in perfect with the birthday theme. I used the alpha to add HB2U. To finish it off I added black paint splatters.
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #rad (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments
Post a Comment