{Crisp Fall Air} Using the "Harvest Plaid" Page Kit


Hey all, Nicole here with my final page of the month and I'm using the "Harvest Plaid" Page Kit.  I started my page by tearing some paper to go on what was left of my notebook patterned paper after I fussy cut the flowers from it!


I then added my title and a little cluster up to the left corner of my page.


I added some mats behind my picture of my family then popped it up over some lace ribbon.


I then added two clusters to the left and right of my photo to finish my page off.

Thanks so much for popping on here to read about my layout!  I would love to see what you are creating with your NJFB kits so please post to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtag: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #harvestplaid or whatever kit you are using!

Until next month,
Nicole







 

Comments

Popular Posts