{Brothers} Using the “Rad” Limitless Kit
There is so much to love about the new “Rad” Limitless Kit and Add-ons, but my favorite thing about the kit is the fun, bright color palette! The bold primary colors work so well with my photos.
I used the Vicki Boutin stamp set to create a fun background on two tags using black ink. The “love it” and “awesome” die cuts are also included in the main kit.
The tiny enamel camera charms are so cute! I used liquid to adhere them to my layout and I love the extra touch these pieces add to my page.
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you love the September kits! We would love to see whatever you are making so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #rad (or whatever kit you are using)!
-Erin





Comments
Post a Comment