{Axe Throwing} Using the “Harvest Plaid” Page Kit

 


Good morning and welcome to the Blog! Today, I’m sharing a layout using the new “Harvest Plaid” Page Kit and this layout delights me! The colors, textures, clustered elements, and layout design make this one of my favorite pages ever. The page kit made creating this page a breeze! 


I used the orange pattern paper to mat my photo, then used a piece of brown trim along the bottom. I added die cuts from the ephemera pack to the top left corner. I used liquid adhesive to adhere “Harvest Plaid” pearls in each cluster.


I used distress oxide ink to color to leaf a beautiful teal color and adhered it to my page. 


The fabric pumpkin added a fun touch to my page, and I adhered three stars from the sequins pack on top. Then I splattered gold shimmer ink on top of each cluster. 

Thank you for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you’re loving the September kits as much as I do! 

Erin








Comments

Popular Posts