{AWESOME 11} using the "RAD" LIMITLESS KIT

Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month. Switched back to the {RAD} Limitless Kit. This is an 11x8 1/2 landscape layout. 
Circles are challenging for me. But I wanted to use them since so many were included in the die cut pack. Plus the stamp set. This quote admit it life would be boring without me was perfect to document my silly son. He loved to play it up for the camera. He let me take birthday photos but only if I let him be silly. I loved it. 
My background paper is a Pinkfresh Studio paper from the {EXTRAORDINARY} Limitless kit which happens to still be available in the shop. I punched out all the die cuts I wanted to use. Used a metal die to cut the photos and other papers into circles too.
I distressed all the edges and added black, red and gold splatters. The photos and the title Awesome 11 is popped up on play foam. I stamped three little sparkles in black. 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #rad (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community


Comments

Popular Posts