{'Shroom Hunting} Using the “Intrinsic” Limitless Kit

 


Hello everyone! Jessica here, with another layout for this month using the Intrinsic Limitless Kit this time! My boys recently became obsessed with mushrooms so this kit was perfect to document our mushroom hunt while we were camping!


I started this layout by pulling out a sheet of smooth white cardstock by Park lane and a couple sheets of the patterned paper from this collection. I marked out some wavy lines with a pencil on the patterned papers and cut them with my cutting blade and guillotine paper trimmer. I then distressed the edges and layered them at the top and bottom of my layout, using them as an anchor point to tuck things into.



I then cut my photos into tag shapes using Elle’s Studio dies and my Big Shot Machine. I made three clusters of photos and adhered them into my paper layers. I then embellished in and around my photos using the ephemera from the kit and my Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. I also popped up a few embellishments using Thermoweb Jumbo Foam Tape.


I added my title using alphas from a previous kit and I added sequins from two different mixes from the shop for this one. I stamped on a couple tab embellishments with some Elle’s Studio stamps and added those, along with some wordy bits from the kit. I then added some bakers twine to all my tags and photos. Then I also did a bit of journaling below my date stamp.


I added some splatters and the mushroom acrylic piece to the bottom of my layout to finish this one off!

I have a process video on my YouTube if you'd like to watch:

Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #intrinsic (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica 





Comments

Popular Posts