{Rainbow Falls} Using the "Intrinsic" Limitless Kit


Hey all, Nicole here with my final layout of the month using the "Intrinsic" Limitless Kit.  I have some pictures of the Rainbow Falls in Hawaii (which was beautiful) and decided that since this kit has some paper with rainbows on it, that I would use it to document!


For this layout I decided to split up my photos and added the vertical photo over on the left side of the page.  I had a scrap of 49 & Market paper from the kit so I divided it up to add beneath my pics.  I added the title with some yellow alphas from my stash and added the fussy cut rainbow paper to the top of the 49 and Market scrap.  I put everything on top of the Uniquely Creative wood paper from the kit as well.


On the right side of the page I added this selfie of me and my hubby to the top of the grouping.  I then added a cluster right above it with a fabric puffy star and pieces from the ephemera included in the kit.


To the bottom of my layering I added a ripped piece of the back of the rainbow paper.  I also added this second selfie of my and my hubby here as well.  Again my cluster has a puffy star and pieces of ephemera.  I finished all my clusters off with some of the epoxy dots included with the kit.  Then to finish off my page I added my journaling.

Thanks for stopping in to read about my page today!  I hope it gets you in a crafty mood.  We would love to see anything that you are creating with our products so please post to the {Not Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #intrinsic (or whatever kit you are working with)!

Until next month,
Nicole







 

Comments

Popular Posts