{Outdoor Adventure} using the "Intrinsic" Limitless Kit

Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month. This double page 8 1/2x11 layout featuring 6 photos from our trip to the Royal Gorge. It goes with the single page layout I posted also using the "Intrinsic" Limitless kit.

The title piece is a pre-cut cutfile from the alacarte section. I painted it black. I tore the rainbow paper and used both sides to put it across both layouts. 


I layered up die cut leaves after inking then. I used the metal charms on tags and in the clusters. 


For the top left photo I matted the 4x6 photo in the 49 and  Market die cut frames. I cut them and layered them around to make a custom sized mat. I cute a couple of the photos in circles and used them to enhance a cluster and the title journaling area. (Journaling will be added on the left hand side. Under the title piece. To finish off each cluster I added in enamel dots. 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #Intrinsic (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts