{Northwest Trek} Using the “Intrinsic” Limitless Kit



Hi, friends! Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boy blog. Today’s layout uses the August 2023 “Intrinsic” Limitless Kit and add-ons. 


I pulled out my favorite star punch to add a fun touch to my layout. I also added stamped stars (using black ink) to match fabric stars and the punched stars. Once the stars were in please, I spattered gold mist on my embellishment clusters. 


Most of the ephemera on my page is from the 49 & Market Curators Market ephemera pack, included in the main kit. I used liquid adhesive to attach the metal charm to the circle tag. 


The camera stamped image is from a previous NJFB kit. I love how the layered pieces work together on this page! The colors work beautifully together. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! I loved working with the August kits and I can’t wait to show you my September projects! 

We would love to see what you are creating with our products so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #intrinsic

Erin 









Comments

Popular Posts