{Lion King} Using the Wild Adventure Page Kit

 Hey scrappy friends! Lacey here to share another layout using the Wild & Cute Page kit. I am in love with this page kit! I was perfect for my Disney photos at Animal Kingdom. 


I started a white background and a stencil with some Distress Oxide Inks to create the sunburst  mixed media behind my main photo. I did this in an ombre effect, starting with the orange and blending it out to the orange.


Next I used a Mickey shaped punch from my stash to punch lots of shapes out of all the papers from the 6x6 paper pad in the Wild Essentials Kit. After punching them and deciding on a design I took to my sewing machine and stitched lines attaching them to my background. I love to add machine stitching to my pages. It adds so much detail and dimension. 


After stitching I fluffed up some of the edges of the Mickey heads to add more interest. My favorite part of this kit was the sticker sheet! I used almost the entire sheet on these past few projects. Such a great value! 


Another favorite of mine are the finishing touches. I used 2 sets of these on this layout to embellish, chocolate and school bus yellow. I used these and some leaf stickers from my stash to embellish the entire page. 


Lastly I fussy cut the "KING" title from one of the papers and added the Lion from last months kit. Those tiny alphabets are everything!!!

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create in some way! Please follow along on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #wildadventure (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!









Comments

Popular Posts