{Life Is A Journey} Using the "Intrinsic" Limitless Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the “Intrinsic” Limitless Kit”!  I started this layout by grabbing my Nuvo Paste and this Cardstock Cut and giving it a good coating.  I love the way it turned out!


I layers the gorgeous 49 & Market pieces under and around my photo.  I am loving the color palette!


I knew that I wanted to use the charms in the kit.  I decided to use them all along with the twine that was wrapped around the kits.  It looks fantastic!

You can see the gorgeous wood compass in this photo.  I loved using some inks to decorate it.  It adds great dimension and interest to the layout! 


The “Intrinsic” Limitless Kit and Add Ons has such a gorgeous color story along with perfect texture and dimension!



Here’s my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create with these products!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #intrinsic (or whatever kit you are using)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon


Comments

Popular Posts