{Birthday Adventure} using the Intrinsic Limitless kit
Hey friends! Natalie here today using the Intrinsic Limitless kit to document a fun Birthday Adventure I took my husband on to a ropes course.
I used the banner cardstock cut, but sliced it to be only one length. I wanted to add color to the page, so I used ink blending to add Wild Honey and Fired Brick distress oxide to the cut. I heat embossed some sage glitter and used that cardstock to fill the banners.
I used the same distress oxides on the edges of the 49 and Market mushroom “Caps” paper then sewed it with black thread to the Uniquely Creative “Parking Lot” paper.
I used three of the “Curator’s Meadow” ephemera to back my photos and include journaling.
I used this mustard “Curator’s Meadow” ephemera to back my title. I used the NJFB twine from a past kit to add one of the Intrinsic charms.
I sprinkled emphemera tickers and the puffy stars around the page to embellish!
I hope you’re inspired to use your Intrinsic Limitless kit! We would love to see what you are creating with our products, so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #intrinsic (or whatever kit you are using)!
xo Natalie






Comments
Post a Comment