{Besties for the Resty} using Intrinsic Limitless kit


Hey friends! Natalie here, using the Intrinsic Limitless kit to document some fun, friend memories.

I'm also playing along with our August Facebook challenge, which is to scraplift a DT member or NJFB community member. This is such a fun idea!

I scraplifted the super talented Nicole Santos.
Here is here original layout: 


I thought this was such a unique design! I also loved that she used a charm and we have charms to use in the Intrinsic kit.



I used the 49 & Market Curators Meadow paper as my background. Then I used the Reminisce Grunge Rust paper as my inside square.


The Stamperia stencil was perfect to add a subtle abstract texture on the dark paper with some linen colored distress oxide.

The Boho baby rainbow paper was perfect to lighten up the page with the large circle.
The smaller circle was sliced out of the middle part of the background paper and I just used the other side!


The Curator's Meadow ephemera from 49 & Market was perfect to cluster fun colors around teh page
The Intrinsic Fabric Stars are the perfect touch to finish along with the Altenew "Rock Collection" enamel dots.


I used Doodlebug alphabet soup alphas in brown from a past kit for my title. I outlined them to help them stand out off the different patterned papers.

Thanks to Nicole for the awesome inspo!
Play along with us in the Facebook group. and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #intrinsic (or whatever kit you are using)!




xo Natalie



 

Comments

Popular Posts