{WILD EXPLORER} using the "JOURNEY" Limitless kit

Hello Everyone Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month. Using the JOURNEY Limitless kit. This is an 11x8 1/2 layout. 
I used a few more fussy cut pieces. Dug in my stash of not Just For Boys past kit alphas and found these red Pinkfresh alphas. I wasn't sure about adding red with the green layout but with my sons shirt being red it just kinda called for it. I was afraid it would look too Christmas. But it doesn't. 
I used a few of the left over leaves that I die cut for my previous layout. And used my last frame from the P13 ephemera pack. My sons cute little face fit perfectly and then I was able to add three photos to the layout. I matted the two larger photos in the wood grain paper. I added the green stripe paper at the bottom and used Vintage photo distress oxide to tint it brown. It helped bring in he brown water in the photo. The water is actually clear in real life but the dirt bottom makes it brown. 
I added in flat back pearls to match and did white acrylic paint splatters in the background. I stamped Bellaview with an old alpha stamp from my stash. I tinted the white fussy cut edge on the leaves with distress oxide. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #journey (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts