{Time For An Adventure} Using the "Journey" Limitless Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today!  I am loving this “Journey” Limitless Kit!  It’s full of fantastic patterned papers and the coolest cut apart!  I just had to cut out the map and pop it up onto some dimensional adhesive.  I’m loving this look!



I love this little camper cardstock cut!  I backed it with some of the patterned papers and created a cute little shaker pocket out of the rest of it.  It’s the cutest!


I used this fantastic tree artwork to pop up my title and the initials of the guys in the photo.


This wood veneer piece is incredible!  I love the little trees and animals.  It was perfect to use as a base to add a few embellishments!


I’m loving all of the dimension on this layout!


This kit is perfect to document your travels near and far!


Here’s my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this “Journey” Limitless Kit and Add-on pieces!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #journey (or whatever kit you are using)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon






Comments

Popular Posts