{Summer Sunny Days} Using the "Sizzling Summer" Page Kit


Hey all, Nicole here with my final layout of July, using the "Sizzling Summer" Page Kit!  I wanted to use the Oakie Bear Blue Shimmerz that came with this kit so I decided to add it under some torn cardstock up at the top of the page and under my hexs.


I used a die to cut different sizes of hexagons to add as the main part of my page.  I adheared them altogether and then I knew where to add my mixed media under them.  After the page was dry, I put them on the page with some dimensional tape.


To embellish my page I used chipboard pieces from the kit and then added some Sizzling Summer Sequins and nuvo drops.


I love how this page came together!  I also have a process video that you can watch here: {Summer Sunny Days} Process Video

Thanks so much for stopping in to read about my layout!  I hope it gives you some inspiration to get creating with your supplies.  We would love to see whatever you are making with our kits as well, so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #sizzlingsummer (or whatever kit you are using)!

Til next month,
Nicole









 

Comments

Popular Posts